These are sturdy double walled units with outer chamber made of M.S. sheet duly enamel painted with inner made up of anodized aluminum or S.S. sheet. The gap between inner and outer chamber is filled with high grade glass wool to avoid thermal losses. Beaded heating elements are placed in ribs, at bottom and sides. Inner chamber is provided with ribs for adjusting perforated helves to convenient height. The door is fitted with glass viewing window to facilitate inspection of sample without disturbing the theist temperature. Temperature is controlled by âEFO/âJUMOâGERMAN hydraulic type capillary thermostat from ambient to 70Â° C + 0.5Â° C. An L-shaped prismatic thermometer is fitted o unit for reading the chamber temperature. Air ventilators are also provided on the sides of unit . To work on 220 / 230 volts A.C. supply.
Inner Chamber Size (WxDxH)
- Bacteriological Incubator300 x 300 x 300 m.m.
- Bacteriological Incubator355 x 355 x 355 m.m.
- Bacteriological Incubator455 x 455 x 455 m.m.
- Bacteriological Incubator455 x 455 x 605 m.m.
- Bacteriological Incubator605 x 605 x 605 m.m.
- Bacteriological Incubator605 x 455 x 910 m.m.
- Bacteriological Incubator605 x 605 x 910 m.m .
- Air Circulation fan,
- Digital Temperature indicator -0 cum - Controller (Air circulation fan compulsory)
- PID Digital Temperature Indicator - cum Controller (Air Circulation fan compulsory)
Bacteriological Incubator, laboratory Bacteriological Incubator, manufacturer of Bacteriological Incubator, exporters of Bacteriological Incubator, supplier of Bacteriological Incubator, Bacteriological Incubator
530, Ram Bagh Road, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 133001, India